Darah Manis

My photo
Tapah, Perak, Malaysia
Food always come first #DaraManis
get this widget here

Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Person I Admire Most

The person I admire most is my eldest sister. I called her with nickname "Didi". She was born in 2 December on 1993. For me she is very kind an noble person. We shared strong  bond together.

She always help and advise me when I have a problem. She likes to read JK Rowling books and thriller novels. She also like to plant orchids and hibiscus inside a small garden in a corner of our family house. She love pets too. Now she had two cats as a pet name "Stephanie" and "Bruice".

In weekend she always help me with my homewrok. She also like to cook "asam pedas". I think he "asam pedas" is the best in the world. She also love to clean the house and pampered me a lot.

Now, she futher her study in Universiti Islam Antarabangsa (UIA) in Architacture Course. She love designing and decoration

Thats all about The person that I admire Most :P

No comments:

Post a Comment